Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deported 334 illegal immigrants from Libya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deported 334 illegal immigrants from Libya Empty Deported 334 illegal immigrants from Libya

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2017, 3:13 am

Deported 334 illegal immigrants from Libya

The International Organization for Migration, it organized two flights chartered jet from 14 to February 16 of the current Miatiqh Libyan airport, so as to help the 334 illegal immigrants to return to their country , Nigeria, Senegal. 

The organization said in a statement today that it has facilitated the deportation of 162 illegal immigrants , including 101 women and 43 men and 18 children to Nigeria first flight on February 14, while the second flight allocated on February 16 172 illegal immigrants , for whom 171 men and one woman to Senegal . 

She has been coordinating trips in cooperation with the Libyan authorities and the Office of the fight against illegal immigration (DCIM) and the Embassy of Nigeria in Tripoli and the Senegalese Embassy in Tunis and the offices of the International Organization for Migration , the countries of origin. They left two trips from Mitiga airport in Tripoli.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=152696

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:39 pm