Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry: the decision to ban import of cement contributes to the saving of nearly $ 600 million an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry: the decision to ban import of cement contributes to the saving of nearly $ 600 million an Empty Industry: the decision to ban import of cement contributes to the saving of nearly $ 600 million an

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2017, 4:04 am

Industry: the decision to ban import of cement contributes to the saving of nearly $ 600 million annually

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It revealed the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, on Monday, that the decision to prevent the import of cement contributes to the saving of nearly $ 600 million annually. 

He said ministry spokesman Abdel Wahed al - Shammari, said that ' the decision to ban the import of cement could be the ministry of saving $ 600 million a year , "saying the ministry has sought" strenuously to transform the cement plants in the provinces of Kirkuk, Karbala, Muthanna, Basra losing coefficient to winning, cross - referral of these plants on investment, as well as the conclusion of joint contracts with the private sector rehabilitation and employment '. 

He said al - Shammari, that ' the national support of the industry in general and the cement industry in particular, has become a reality represent an increase of production capacity of the material in question, what yielded increased sales of local laboratories , including the size of 40 percent from what it was previously. " 

And he drew a spokesman for the ministry to 'support the country 's economy will be through the provision of significant amounts of hard currency was spent on the import of cement imported , which can not match the quality of the local cement'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:27 pm