Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pictures .. De Mistura document presented by the delegation of the Syrian government and delegation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pictures .. De Mistura document presented by the delegation of the Syrian government and delegation Empty Pictures .. De Mistura document presented by the delegation of the Syrian government and delegation

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2017, 3:40 am

[size=30]Pictures .. De Mistura document presented by the delegation of the Syrian government and delegations oppositions[/size]
    27/02/2017 11:53 | Number of Views: 66
    font size:  Pictures .. De Mistura document presented by the delegation of the Syrian government and delegation Font_decrease  Pictures .. De Mistura document presented by the delegation of the Syrian government and delegation Font_enlarge
     Pictures .. De Mistura document presented by the delegation of the Syrian government and delegation Thumbnail.php?file=alalam_636237948944027822_25f_4x3_290031484

[size=16]Direction Press / Agencies[/size]

[size=16]It got direction Press site on the document circulated by the international envoy to Syria Staffan de Mistura on negotiators in Geneva, which includes the vision of the United Nations for a political solution in Syria.[/size]

The paper examines distributed by the UN envoy to Syria , Staffan de Mistura , to participate in the Geneva talks , delegations general framework for approaching solutions and guidelines for behavior during thehearings. 
    The paper consists of four pages designed to facilitate the talks in the next rounds, and put three baskets for discussion based on the content of the UN resolution and two thousand and two hundred fifty - four. The first centered on the discussion of the rule of a credible and sectarian arrangements, and the second on a timetable for the drafting of the constitution, while the third talking about the holding of free and fair elections. The document also confirmed that it will not agree on everything before agreeing on everything.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/152879.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:13 pm