Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"duck" causing the death of its owner and the outbreak of a tribal conflict , "violent" in Najaf (p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"duck" causing the death of its owner and the outbreak of a tribal conflict , "violent" in Najaf (p Empty "duck" causing the death of its owner and the outbreak of a tribal conflict , "violent" in Najaf (p

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2017, 3:54 am

[size=32]
    "duck" causing the death of its owner and the outbreak of a tribal conflict , "violent" in Najaf (photographer)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Twilight News / tribal conflict broke out "violent" in late Tuesday night after a dispute over the disappearance of a duck in the holy city of Najaf, according to activists circulated on social networking sites.

The activists said that a person accused of a neighbor in one of the popular neighborhoods in the city of Najaf on Monday night ran over a duck him to develop things to occur altercation of the accused beat up the owner of the duck on his head and Bmaol old fan dead on the spot.

They said the incident caused Bastnfar gunmen from the people of the slain and burned to a number of motorcycles in front of the murderer's house.

He said activists that later turned out that the duck did not die, and that the little boy had stolen.

The activists also traded two pictures of the incident.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:30 pm