Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress discusses the "intervention of Russia" in a public hearing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress discusses the "intervention of Russia" in a public hearing Empty Congress discusses the "intervention of Russia" in a public hearing

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Mar 2017, 1:44 am

[ltr]Congress discusses the "intervention of Russia" in a public hearing[/ltr]

Since 03.08.2017 at 08:51 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Congress discusses the "intervention of Russia" in a public hearing 10[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The first major public hearing about Russian attempts to interfere in the American election campaign in 2016 on 20 March at the Congress held, according to what has been announced, Tuesday, chairman of the Intelligence Committee in the House of Representatives, Devin Nunes.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And will be questioned senior US intelligence officials in the Obama administration by the parliamentarians on the issue, which I have been the beginning of the term of President Donald Trump, who has denied any involvement with Moscow before the November elections.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it will participate in the meeting, former director of intelligence, James Clapper, former director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), John Brennan, current director of the National Security Agency, Mike Rogers, and FBI Director James Comey.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The scope of the Commission's investigation Democratic Party piracy operations, attributed by Washington to Moscow, and leaking confidential information to the press, in addition to possible contacts between Russian officials and people close to the Republican billionaire.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is supposed that the investigation also includes a "shocking indictment", made by the Trump last week to Barack Obama about the operations I listen to the Trump Tower, has denied close to the former Democratic chairman of the allegations publicly.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And check other committees, especially the Intelligence Committee in the Senate Russian intervention, but it has not set any public hearing yet.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nunes said: "I want to organize the largest possible number of open hearings to the public," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:21 pm