Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade receivables are distributed private instruments peasants marketers of wheat Bmhafeztin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade receivables are distributed private instruments peasants marketers of wheat Bmhafeztin Empty Trade receivables are distributed private instruments peasants marketers of wheat Bmhafeztin

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Mar 2017, 1:27 am

[ltr]Trade receivables are distributed private instruments peasants marketers of wheat Bmhafeztin[/ltr]

Since 03.09.2017 at 10:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]General Company for Grain Trade, Ministry of Commerce, on Thursday announced that, for the continuation of the distribution of the special instruments entitlements peasant farmers and marketers to local wheat crop for 2016, in the provinces of Babil and Muthanna.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The general director of the company and the agency Taha Yassin Abbas in a ministry statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the company's branches in the provinces of Babil and Muthanna started distributing the special instruments entitlements peasants to marketers of wheat for 2016".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abbas added that "the distribution of instruments on the peasants are implemented according to the sequences in unit branches and menus accounts localizations in the panel queries, and that the distribution process will continue during the days of the weekend to distribute over a number of instruments," calling on farmers and marketers for "a review of the branches to receive private financial entitlements instruments ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The manager of the company, to "deliver the second meal of the trucks and the Ministry of Commerce to silo Bazwaya in Nineveh province and loaded textured rice," noting that "the total amount received in the silo and transferred from the company's branch in Salahuddin amounted to 1035 tons of the total 2,000 tons represent quantitative scheduled secured to maintain ".anthy 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:24 am