Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tourism's "economy News": the integration of our ministry of culture has hurt tourism and support th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tourism's "economy News": the integration of our ministry of culture has hurt tourism and support th Empty Tourism's "economy News": the integration of our ministry of culture has hurt tourism and support th

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2017, 3:48 am

Tourism's "economy News": the integration of our ministry of culture has hurt tourism and support the government's dilatory us

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News / special ...

Tourism Authority confirmed that the integration of culture and tourism ministry's decision has damaged the tourism sector, indicating that the central government's support for the tourism sector Mtkli and totally ambitious.

He said in the tourist facilities director Mahmoud al-Zubaidi said in an interview for "Economy News", that the reality of tourism in Iraq is not the level of ambition and the impact has been particularly following the merger of the Ministry with the Ministry of Culture that has damaged the tourism sector that the work of the Ministry of Culture is far from the tourist action. He pointed out that al-Zubaidi, at a time when the world is heading to strengthen tourism and developed to be an economical alternative for many sectors such as oil, for example, we find that Iraq is reluctant to tourism and Aadamha.

Zubaidi said that the government does not support the tourism sector and backed it too slow does not rise to the level of ambition, noting that the body and yet it reached Statistics Bodoadtha to self-sufficiency, wondering how if Hnalkaam for tourism, it Baltnokid will return in the affirmative to the state treasury. AJ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:24 pm