Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan calls for Russia to attend the Arab summit to discuss the issues of the region and peace in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan calls for Russia to attend the Arab summit to discuss the issues of the region and peace in  Empty Jordan calls for Russia to attend the Arab summit to discuss the issues of the region and peace in

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 4:06 am

Jordan calls for Russia to attend the Arab summit to discuss the issues of the region and peace in the
    Il Giornale March 18, 2017

D - Agencies

The official spokesman for the Jordanian government spokesman Mohammed Al-Momani, Saturday, Russia's invitation to attend the Arab summit to be held later this month at the Dead Sea.

And Moscow already called on Arab countries to end the suspension of Syria's membership in the League, which requested the creation of considerable controversy in the light of the Arab stances contrast.

He guessed Momani attend the envoy of Russian President Vladimir Putin, stressing the participation of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Antonio Guterres at the summit.

He pointed out that Jordan has invited and taught other router to a number of countries and people concerned with the region's issues and the peace, and that Oman is seeking to be the summit station of the joint Arab action stations.

Jordan hopes to make regular Arab summit in its twenty, exceptional, in terms of the unification of Arab ranks sink due to differing positions on a number of incendiary files, especially the Syrian crisis.

It is expected that the Arab leaders at the summit seeking to exit a common perception about Syria and counter Iran's influence in the region, and also about the Palestinian issue, which is facing challenges Mspoqh.anthy

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12378/

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:50 pm