Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talks between Russia and Japan on the back of the North Korean crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talks between Russia and Japan on the back of the North Korean crisis Empty Talks between Russia and Japan on the back of the North Korean crisis

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:52 am

Talks between Russia and Japan on the back of the North Korean crisis

The news agency Buratha 26 03/20/2017

Dominated security file in the Asia-Pacific region on Monday in Tokyo scheduled talks between the foreign and defense ministers of Japan and Russia on the background of the crisis caused by the missile tests in North Korea

Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida told reporters before the start of talks with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov, "We want to discuss the regional security is included, and the North Korean nuclear and ballistic missiles in this country."

For his part, Lavrov said that North Korea without specifically mentions that "several topics related to global and regional security has accumulated", making these talks "on the subject of the hour."

He joined the ministers in the afternoon, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Shoigu and Japan Tomona Aenada to run for a second round of talks, "2 + 2" since the beginning of November 2013. It is expected that the ministers taking part in a press conference after the meeting.

Two weeks ago, Pyongyang fired several rockets at the Japanese archipelago islands, three of which landed off the coast of the city in the north, with a population of 29,000 people. Tokyo and expressed concern at the rapid progress of the North at the level of missile development.

And it will include a meeting between the four ministers also discussed Kurile Islands (which Japan calls the "territory of the North"), which constitute a point of contention between the two countries since the end of World War II 70 years ago. The transformation of this issue without the signing of a peace treaty between the two countries.

The work of the two vice foreign ministers of municipal and Saturday in Tokyo on the issue. The two countries agreed during the visit of Russian President Vladimir Putin to Japan in December mid to think about the possibility of economic cooperation on these islands.

The newspapers reported "Nikkei" and "Mainichi" widely circulated in Japan on Sunday that Japan's proposals for joint economic development in these islands include tourist cruises and breeding projects freely varieties.

Subscribe to the channel and news agency Buratha on Allgram
    https://telegram.me/buratha
    http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/314754

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:58 pm