Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

5 Reasons Billionaire David Rockefeller Won’t Be Missed

Lobo
    Lobo

5 Reasons Billionaire David Rockefeller Won’t Be Missed  Empty 5 Reasons Billionaire David Rockefeller Won’t Be Missed

Post by Lobo Tue 21 Mar 2017, 8:32 pm

David Rockefeller was a huge part of virtually every secret society of ultra rich on the planet. He was not just a member of the Council Of Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg Group – he was reportedly the founder. Through these secret societies and others like the occult Bohemian Grove club, Rockefeller conspired to control the media and governments around the world to establish his goal towards a one world government, even once thanking the media for its complicity.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

5 Reasons Billionaire David Rockefeller Won’t Be Missed  Empty Re: 5 Reasons Billionaire David Rockefeller Won’t Be Missed

Post by zimi31 Tue 21 Mar 2017, 8:53 pm

Lobo wrote:

David Rockefeller was a huge part of virtually every secret society of ultra rich on the planet. He was not just a member of the Council Of Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg Group – he was reportedly the founder. Through these secret societies and others like the occult Bohemian Grove club, Rockefeller conspired to control the media and governments around the world to establish his goal towards a one world government, even once thanking the media for its complicity.

He must have been a huge inspiration for Soros...they were probably friends...   badboys

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:13 pm