Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi meets deputies from the Republican and Democratic parties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi meets deputies from the Republican and Democratic parties Empty Abadi meets deputies from the Republican and Democratic parties

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:31 am

Abadi meets deputies from the Republican and Democratic parties

Last updated: 22 March 2017 - 10:26 p
    BAGHDAD / Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on his current visit to Washington, his meetings with senior US officials and officials in the government and legislative. A statement from his office late on Saturday night: Abadi "met at the Congress building, the Iraqi support group, which includes A group of members of the US House of Representatives from the bipartisan. "He also met Abadi" Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and the leaders of the Senate. "The statement referred to the meeting of the Prime Minister," the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Headed by Bob Corker.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:35 am