Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO assesses the performance of Iraqi forces and al-Jaafari ..: what is happening world war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO assesses the performance of Iraqi forces and al-Jaafari ..: what is happening world war Empty NATO assesses the performance of Iraqi forces and al-Jaafari ..: what is happening world war

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Mar 2017, 4:24 am

NATO assesses the performance of Iraqi forces and al - Jaafari ..: what is happening world war

Twilight News / Search Ibrahim al - Jaafari , the Iraqi foreign minister Jens Stoltenberg with the Secretary General of NATO , "NATO" was the conduct of military operations against terrorism.
    According to a statement Jaafari's office, responded to Twilight News, the meeting was held on the sidelines of the international coalition against Daesh meeting in Washington attended by Irfan Hayali Iraqi defense minister.
    Jaafari said, " The war on Iraqi territory world war, but not conventional; because Daesh target markets, schools, universities, mosques, churches, temples, children, women and the elderly."
    For his part, Stoltenberg said the victory of Iraq on Daesh is a victory for the whole world.
    He explained that "what the Iraqi forces is to defend the whole world, the forces operating high professionalism, and loyalty, and efficiency in the ongoing liberalization of Mosul , the military operations."
    He revealed the approval of NATO countries to train Iraqi armed forces into Iraq in the coming period, and start a big campaign for the maintenance of Russian - made weapons belonging to the Iraqi army.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:53 pm