Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: Market is a crucial factor in deciding on extension of OPEC cuts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: Market is a crucial factor in deciding on extension of OPEC cuts Empty Oil Minister: Market is a crucial factor in deciding on extension of OPEC cuts

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2017, 2:42 am

Oil Minister: Market is a crucial factor in deciding on extension of OPEC cuts

Date of release: 2017/3/25

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's oil minister said on Saturday the market was a crucial factor in deciding on an extension of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) cuts.
    "The market will decide, the market is a critical factor," Alaibi told reporters.
    "Iraq is fully committed to the OPEC agreement in force from January to the end of June," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: Market is a crucial factor in deciding on extension of OPEC cuts Empty Oil Minister: OPEC is considering the extension of production cuts agreement

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2017, 3:12 am

Oil Minister: OPEC is considering the extension of production cuts agreement

Said Iraqi Oil Minister Ali Jabbar Allaibi, Sunday, that the Secretary-General of the OPEC is considering whether there is a need to extend the global agreement between oil producers to cut production.
    Allaibi said that there are encouraging factors that suggest improvement in the oil market and that Iraq will support any measures to help stabilize the market and prices if agreed upon by all OPEC members.
    Allaibi said that Iraq's production in March of 4.31 million barrels per day. Finished / 25 p.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:58 pm