Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Trump's convoy is under fire as he left the White House

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's convoy is under fire as he left the White House Empty Trump's convoy is under fire as he left the White House

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2017, 2:52 am

Trump's convoy is under fire as he left the White House

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

The official spokesman for the White House, said Sean Spicer, that President Donald Trump's motorcade, was shot as he left the White House.

He was quoted as saying Spicer, that the president's car had been to 3 or 4 gunshots but did not penetrate the armored car that was inside Trump.

In a later news of the Reuters news agency he said that President Trump was transferred to a safe place while US police cordoned off the place and arrested some people while not known whether the perpetrator or perpetrators are among the detainees.

And Reuters quoted a spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the FBI as saying that investigators had found the weapon used in the shooting.

This is not even at the motives of this criminal act known but US police ruled out that this attempt linked to terrorism.

Mentioned in this context that President Trump had been subjected to a failed assassination attempt last year, during one of his rounds electoral tried a young British-year-old 19-year-old grab a gun policeman during the electoral assembly for Trump in Las Vegas, according to the prosecutor's office said at the time.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-13163/
    Lobo
    Lobo

Trump's convoy is under fire as he left the White House Empty Re: Trump's convoy is under fire as he left the White House

Post by Lobo Sat 01 Apr 2017, 12:51 pm

Can't find any other news source for this.

scratch scratch
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Trump's convoy is under fire as he left the White House Empty Re: Trump's convoy is under fire as he left the White House

Post by noced71 Sat 01 Apr 2017, 1:08 pm

I think we should take note of this news source, as it is not credible.....This would have been worldwide news.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:37 pm