Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian aircraft will resume operations from capillaries base

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian aircraft will resume operations from capillaries base Empty Syrian aircraft will resume operations from capillaries base

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 3:21 am

Syrian aircraft will resume operations from capillaries base

Date: 00:12 04/08/2017
    Syrian capillaries base

Information / follow-up ...

It quoted "Reuters" for Syrian activists as saying that the air capillaries, which suffered blows at dawn Friday to the US missile base PFM, resumed its work and took off, including Syrian warplanes.

"The Syrian warplanes took off from the base capillaries and launched air strikes on areas controlled by the militants in the countryside of Homs east."

Activists "Reuters" reported that the size of the damage to the base of the capillaries is not entirely clear, but Syrian warplanes "done the impossible" to continue to use it in the sorties.

They said, according to the transfer of Arab media, that "two military planes took off from the airport in the capillaries, which returned to service partially and launched the raids on the countryside destroyed."

The US military fired 59 missiles "Tomahawk", from the US Navy destroyers, the military airport capillaries (Ttiyas), southeast of the city of Homs, central Syria ended / 25 d

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/08/world/145690

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:34 pm