Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Ambassador of Nasiriyah: we urge our companies to invest in the marshes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Ambassador of Nasiriyah: we urge our companies to invest in the marshes Empty US Ambassador of Nasiriyah: we urge our companies to invest in the marshes

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 1:50 am

US Ambassador of Nasiriyah: we urge our companies to invest in the marshes

 Dhi Qar / Hussein factor

Said US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Solomon sought the embassy urged US companies to invest in the province of Dhi Qar and the development of tourism sectors in the marshlands, and as pointed out that the real Green Zone in the marshes and not in Baghdad, discuss the government of Dhi Qar , with the US ambassador water files and revive the marshes and other issues.
    US Ambassador Douglas Solomon in a joint press conference with deputy governor of Dhi Qar , Mohammed Alsoala held in Marshes Chabaish, last Thursday and attended by (term), "discussed with the local government in Dhi Qar possible economic programs for the development of tourism in the marsh areas through the establishment of tourist facilities restaurants and hotels , "noting that" the marshlands has the elements of the advancement and development in all economic fields, particularly in the tourism sector. "
    He said Douglas that " the US embassy and its representative diplomacy will do what it can to facilitate businessmen wishing important to invest in those areas , " adding that " the embassy will urge US companies to enter the investment market in the province of Dhi Qar and areas of the marshes" . He expressed the US ambassador expressed his admiration for natural scenery in the marsh areas , saying , "I was amazed when I saw the magnificent natural scenes in those areas was saddened by great sorrow for the former regime 's attempts to drain the marshes and the destruction of its civilization and culture," he said . "I really live in the green Zone in Baghdad 's green Zone but insisted Shield them here in the marsh areas. "
    He went on Douglas, "I was amazed when I saw the magnificent natural scenes in those areas was saddened by great sorrow for the former regime 's attempts to drain the marshes and the destruction of its civilization and culture , " and expressed his happiness to " the return of the population of the marshes to their areas that were displaced by the after draining the marshes."
    For his part , deputy governor of Dhi Qar , Mohammed Alsoala said during a press conference that " the US ambassador and his accompanying delegation visit to Dhi Qar bear all the meanings of support to the local government and file join the marshes and archaeological sites for the World Heritage List," noting that " the visit holds positive messages to all States and investment companies wishing to operate in the province. "
    He Alsoala, that "Dhi Qar is looking forward to more support for the development of its infrastructure and revive tourism in the marsh areas and locations of antiquities," noting that " the current financial crisis and the costs of the war against Daesh caused a major economic crisis has cast a shadow over all sectors, including the tourism sector."
    The member of the local government that "talks with the US ambassador touched on file water and revive the marshes and areas of investment and the possibility of access to US companies in this field and other issues are in the development of the tourism and economic sectors in Dhi Qar and marsh areas."
    The United Nations Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization (UNESCO), agreed on Sunday (July 17th 2016), the annexation of the marshes and areas where archaeological, to the World Heritage list after all members vote for approval. Under UNESCO, the decision of the Organization of the marshes and archaeological sites that have been included on the World Heritage list is Ur and Eridu , a donkey and Hovaiza Central and marshes in Dhi Qar, Maysan, Muthanna in Warka, and Hur eastern ass in Basra.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:52 am