Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Baghdad: We support investment in electricity pricing but we are concerned

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Baghdad: We support investment in electricity pricing but we are concerned Empty Council of Baghdad: We support investment in electricity pricing but we are concerned

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Apr 2017, 4:04 am

Council of Baghdad: We support investment in electricity pricing but we are concerned

Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:08:15

It announced that the Energy Committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council, on Sunday, support for investment in the electricity sector, indicating that more concerned about what is the pricing of electricity.

The Chairman of the Committee, Mushtaq al-Shammari, said in a press statement that "the capital of Baghdad is still suffering from the crisis in the electricity so the Council is supporting investment in electricity," noting that "most concerned members of the Council and the Commission is the pricing of electricity as will add another burden on the citizen under severe financial crisis. "

Shammari added it "in the presence of a real investment for the electricity it can not stay as private generators will be an obstacle to investment and working on it."

Shammari stressed that "the application of investment in a number of areas of the capital does not mean success must be experience on the large and spacious areas in the capital to be convinced there is enough to apply this project."

It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Electricity, launched months before the investment project (privatization) of electricity, which met a rejection by many of the provinces and citizens councils, where most of the central and southern provinces have seen demonstrations to reject the privatization project for fear of increasing the price of electricity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:36 pm