Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament political attempts fail to justify their differences to failures through interrogation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament political attempts fail to justify their differences to failures through interrogation Empty Parliament political attempts fail to justify their differences to failures through interrogation

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 3:11 am

Parliament political attempts fail to justify their differences to failures through interrogation

The Journal News

He said the National Alliance MP Mohammed Saadoun Chihod on Thursday that the parliament vote on conviction or not answers UNHCR Alantakayat will not be subject to political Takndqat narrow, "noting that" Parliament has proved its worth in the negligent accounting and at the same time, foiled many attempts by some political parties that wanted to failures to justify their differences through the gate of the interrogation. "

He Chihod in a statement, "Journal News" received a copy of "questioning ministers and the heads and directors of independent bodies and non-independent is part of the work of the oversight of parliament and therefore the parliament to deal professionally with questions questioner and answers the questioner will not be subject to pressure or political conflicts, on the grounds that it regards correcting the work of government and non-governmental, independent and non-independent path institutions to provide better services to the citizen. "

He added that: Parliament will vote the conviction questioner with answers or not in a professional and thoughtful and at the same time has not and will not be allowed to be questioning the scene of confusion and accusation and miscarriage carries political not professional targets, noting that "parliament has proved its worth in the negligent accounting and at the same time, foiled many attempts by some political parties that He wanted to justify their differences to failures through the gate of the interrogation. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:33 am