Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ban on the financing of armed groups in Syria and Iraq ..omam Congress

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ban on the financing of armed groups in Syria and Iraq ..omam Congress Empty Ban on the financing of armed groups in Syria and Iraq ..omam Congress

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Apr 2017, 2:02 am

Ban on the financing of armed groups in Syria and Iraq ..omam Congress

BAGHDAD ( Reuters ) -
    advanced US Congressman Jabard Tulsi introduced a bill (such as Spring Holidays) prohibits the provision of the US administration and the IAEA federal all forms of assistance to any armed group in Syria, Iraq or elsewhere, namely «Al - Qaeda and the front Fatah al - Sham» victory earlier, and the organization of the state «Daesh ».
    Bill No. 258 also included the prohibition of any aid indirectly secret aye person, association or government or state proves contact with or assist or cooperate with these organizations mentioned, and provided law materials categorical definitions of forms of covert aid , a direct or converter or implicit financial funding, or provide military exercises, equipment or vehicles, weapons or logistical supplies. The US government is reviewed and the competent committees in Congress to review these groups and the list of countries every six months.
    The Jabard Tulsi of the committees of foreign affairs and intelligence, submitted a draft of this Law No. 258 since 2013 and so far several times, and has the first of April this to renew its call for the compilation of voices of her colleagues in Congress to support the bill, and made a visit to Syria in the fact - finding mission, she discovered The conditions worsened in both Syria and Iraq after the disastrous conditions that live with the departments created by successive United States since 2013 so far.

http://www.aljournal.com/security/myapp-14174/

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:03 pm