Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain: Iraq will not be stabilized due to armed groups

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain: Iraq will not be stabilized due to armed groups Empty Britain: Iraq will not be stabilized due to armed groups

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:00 pm

[size=35][size=35]Britain: Iraq will not be stabilized due to armed groups[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-04-23 | 12:37
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The British Ambassador to Iraq, Stephen Hickey, today, Friday, commented on the missile attacks that targeted the vicinity of Baghdad International Airport yesterday evening.

"I landed last night to be told," Hickey said in a tweet on Twitter, followed by Alsumaria News. "It is good that your flight is delayed." You just missed the missiles hit the airport.

"" The Iraqis deserve to live and travel in peace. it will not be[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Stable and prosperous as long as these armed groups continue to operate freely outside the law to spread terror and destruction. "

Yesterday, Thursday, Al-Amin Media Cell said, "3 missiles fell on the perimeter of Baghdad International Airport out of 8 missiles. The first missile fell near a prison [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The central and second near the Counter-Terrorism Service academy in an empty square, and the third near the headquarters of one of the Rapid Intervention Regiments.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 pm