Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Three Isis fighters 'mauled to death by wild boars in Iraq'

duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Three Isis fighters 'mauled to death by wild boars in Iraq' Empty Three Isis fighters 'mauled to death by wild boars in Iraq'

Post by duck2000 Tue 25 Apr 2017, 6:02 am

Three Isis fighters 'mauled to death by wild boars in Iraq'
    Members 'took revenge on the pigs' after the fatal attack occurred, a source claimed

Lucy Pasha-Robinson @lucypasha 4 hours ago

pg-20-rewilding-1-jolly.jpg
    Militants had been trying to remove the animals (not pictured) near Kirkuk when they went on a 'rampage' Peter Jolly
    Three Isis fighters were reportedly killed by wild boars on Iraqi farmland controlled by the group.

The militants had been trying to remove the animals near Kirkuk in the al-Rashad region when the boars went on a “rampage”, Iraqi News reports.

One source claimed other Isis members “took revenge on the pigs” after the fatal attack occurred.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Patty1975
    Patty1975
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Three Isis fighters 'mauled to death by wild boars in Iraq' Empty Re: Three Isis fighters 'mauled to death by wild boars in Iraq'

Post by Patty1975 Tue 25 Apr 2017, 8:13 am

Probably better way they died than what they had dished out to others....cant decide if I like TOASTED or MAULED....both sound like just desserts to me.

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Three Isis fighters 'mauled to death by wild boars in Iraq' Empty Re: Three Isis fighters 'mauled to death by wild boars in Iraq'

Post by zimi31 Tue 25 Apr 2017, 8:27 am

Patty1975 wrote: Probably better way they died than what they had dished out to others....cant decide if I like TOASTED or MAULED....both sound like just desserts to me.

Totally agree!!!
    gmc
    gmc
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by gmc Tue 25 Apr 2017, 8:47 am

Killed by a pork every Islamics dream afro
    pmedic05
    pmedic05
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by pmedic05 Tue 25 Apr 2017, 8:50 am

Serves them right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:35 pm