Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
RVDinar
Bama Diva
6 posters

ANGRY CLINTON EXPLODES AT QUESTIONING ON LIBYA PROTEST: ‘WE HAVE FOUR DEAD AMERICANS…WHAT DIFFERENCE

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

ANGRY CLINTON EXPLODES AT QUESTIONING ON LIBYA PROTEST: ‘WE HAVE FOUR DEAD AMERICANS…WHAT DIFFERENCE Empty ANGRY CLINTON EXPLODES AT QUESTIONING ON LIBYA PROTEST: ‘WE HAVE FOUR DEAD AMERICANS…WHAT DIFFERENCE

Post by Bama Diva Wed 23 Jan 2013, 12:46 pm

ANGRY CLINTON EXPLODES AT QUESTIONING ON LIBYA PROTEST: ‘WE HAVE FOUR DEAD AMERICANS…WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE?’

Jan. 23, 2013 10:48am Madeleine Morgenstern

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton erupted at Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) during his questioning Wednesday over whether there were protests in Benghazi, Libya before the deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission.

Johnson was insisting that the American people were “misled” about protests that supposedly occurred over an anti-Islam video, similar to those that had taken place at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo hours earlier on Sept. 11, 2012. It was later determined there had been no protests in Benghazi and the assault was labeled a terrorist attack.

“Do you disagree with me that a simple phone call to those evacuees to determine what happened would have ascertained immediately that there was no protest?” Johnson asked Clinton during the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing. “That was a piece of information that could have been easily, easily obtained, within hours if not days.”

“Senator, when you’re in these positions, the last thing you want to do is interfere with any other process going on — ” Clinton started to answer.

” — I realize that’s a good excuse,” Johnson cut in.

“Well, no, it’s the fact,” Clinton said sharply, adding that there are questions being raised “even today” about what precisely happened in Benghazi.

She continued, “Now, we have no doubt they were terrorists, they were militants, they attacked us, they killed our people. But what was going on and why they were doing what they were doing, is still — ”

“No, no, no, again, again — we were misled that there were supposedly protests and then something sprang out of that, an assault sprang out of that and that was easily ascertained that that was not the fact and the American people could have known that within days,” Johnson said. “And they didn’t know that.”

“With all respect, the fact is we have four dead Americans was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans,” Clinton shouted. “What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, senator.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/23/clinton-explodes-at-gop-senators-libya-questioning-we-have-four-dead-americans-what-difference-at-this-point-does-it-make/
    RVDinar
    RVDinar
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

ANGRY CLINTON EXPLODES AT QUESTIONING ON LIBYA PROTEST: ‘WE HAVE FOUR DEAD AMERICANS…WHAT DIFFERENCE Empty Re: ANGRY CLINTON EXPLODES AT QUESTIONING ON LIBYA PROTEST: ‘WE HAVE FOUR DEAD AMERICANS…WHAT DIFFERENCE

Post by RVDinar Wed 23 Jan 2013, 8:04 pm

Geesh, typical double talk from someone who desires to cover up the truth instead of telling it. Flip the coin and the dems would be all over the opposition complaining of the same thing. What a double standard. These so called leaders don't lead, they mislead. Constantly. Wise up America, before it's too late.
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

ANGRY CLINTON EXPLODES AT QUESTIONING ON LIBYA PROTEST: ‘WE HAVE FOUR DEAD AMERICANS…WHAT DIFFERENCE Empty Re: ANGRY CLINTON EXPLODES AT QUESTIONING ON LIBYA PROTEST: ‘WE HAVE FOUR DEAD AMERICANS…WHAT DIFFERENCE

Post by notazbad2000 Thu 24 Jan 2013, 6:06 am

RVDinar wrote:Geesh, typical double talk from someone who desires to cover up the truth instead of telling it. Flip the coin and the dems would be all over the opposition complaining of the same thing. What a double standard. These so called leaders don't lead, they mislead. Constantly. Wise up America, before it's too late.

Apparently, the questioning lead Ms. Clinton to tears. Is this a sign of weakness or compassion? Mr. Bush loss 1000's (9/11) during his watch as this nations leader. He showed anger and the willingness to bring justice.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 24 Jan 2013, 6:10 am

I notice as reported on Fox Ran Paul vagely brought up the issue of weapons running via a conduit from Turkey to Libya to Syria using the Muslim brotherhood as the mules and how those weapons got in the wrong hands. That being the reason US ambassador Steven's was in Benghazi meeting with a Turkish official was to reclaim those weapons so he thought, as reported an hour after the Turkish official left all the trouble went down. Glenn Beck covered this in detail yet a very good friend of mine told me all about it days before Beck or anyone else mentioned it ... If you've followed the news you read how some of the those Surface to air missiles were intercepted en-route to Gaza and as I understand is was not the bulk of them either. We now also know that the weapons used in Algeria came also from Libya. Hopefully this news fully comes out...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Thu 24 Jan 2013, 9:46 am

wciappetta wrote:I notice as reported on Fox Ran Paul vagely brought up the issue of weapons running via a conduit from Turkey to Libya to Syria using the Muslim brotherhood as the mules and how those weapons got in the wrong hands. That being the reason US ambassador Steven's was in Benghazi meeting with a Turkish official was to reclaim those weapons so he thought, as reported an hour after the Turkish official left all the trouble went down. Glenn Beck covered this in detail yet a very good friend of mine told me all about it days before Beck or anyone else mentioned it ... If you've followed the news you read how some of the those Surface to air missiles were intercepted en-route to Gaza and as I understand is was not the bulk of them either. We now also know that the weapons used in Algeria came also from Libya. Hopefully this news fully comes out...

I hear you Ward , but if it does come out what good would it be i mean really nothing will happen to them for the wrong they've done anyway look at whats going on with this

U.S. gift of F-16 fighters headed to Egypt, despite Morsi's harsh rhetoric

By Maxim Lott

Published January 22, 2013

FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/22/gift-us-f-16-fighter-jets-en-route-to-egypt-amid-criticism/#ixzz2IuJWcwYl

Sean Hannity was saying how these are bigger than anything Israel has. So we are supplying these to Israel's enemy. That's outrageous but it's still happening, look how many times our constitution has been stepped on but nothing happens. We have too many crooked / UnGodly people up there that won't do anything to protect the United States Of America or the people. They don't abide by the constitution themselves and they take away more and more of our freedom. So i don't see anyone being done for the wrongful deaths those that died in Benghazi . Remember the Boarder Patrol agent & Fast and Furious (nothing happened) about that either.

Ok finish my rant
    Carol D
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Carol D Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:14 am

Ward and Daydreamer...you both are sooooo right...

We sit and watch as this USA is being lied to, torn apart and taken down...the people have to all join together and how does one do that?

When you create a Godless society, you must be prepared to live in a lawless world.

God help us all!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:51 am