Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Martyrdom of the 10 Iranian border guards southeast of the country's force

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Martyrdom of the 10 Iranian border guards southeast of the country's force Empty Martyrdom of the 10 Iranian border guards southeast of the country's force

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Apr 2017, 3:03 am

Martyrdom of the 10 Iranian border guards southeast of the country's forces

27/04/2017

Fell 10 martyrs of the Iranian border guards in the "mirjaveh" area of ​​Sistan and Baluchistan province, southeast of the country, following the ambush them by terrorists, "the army of injustice" on the joint Iranian-Pakistani border.
    According to Iranian sources that the group "Army of injustice" Takfiri and terrorist had claimed responsibility for the attack on the Iranian border guards.
    And it fell three officers of the martyrs of the border guards and a number of wounded in the terrorist attack on Wednesday night, according to Aerion Center "young journalists".
    The transfer of the Media Center for a security source in the "mirjaveh" area: a patrol of border guards during the performance of the duty of a terrorist attack from inside Pakistani territory launched by 9 people from oppression users army offensive long-range weapons.

He said the security source said that this attack is the responsibility of those responsible in Pakistan.
    The Center for young journalists that one of the officers was killed after he was transferred to a hospital imbrued wounds.
    The patrol included Iranian border guards in addition to the three officers who A_i_hdo six other soldiers, the martyrs and the officers are "Jahan Tigh, Golestan" and "Boudina" and "Daiei Zadeh."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/161706.html

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:38 pm