Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Revolutionary Guards began to "mobilize its forces" near the border of Kurdistan to carry ou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Revolutionary Guards began to "mobilize its forces" near the border of Kurdistan to carry ou Empty Iranian Revolutionary Guards began to "mobilize its forces" near the border of Kurdistan to carry ou

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2019, 3:23 am

[size=32]Iranian Revolutionary Guards began to "mobilize its forces" near the border of Kurdistan to carry out military operations inside Iraq ..![/size]
    Sunday , 18 August 2019 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's Revolutionary Guards have begun massing their forces near the border with Iraq's Kurdistan region, local media reported on Saturday, likely preparing for military operations inside Iraqi villages.

The sources said that "forces of the Iranian Guard began to gather significantly during the past few days, near Iraqi territory in the Kurdistan region."

She pointed out that "the new Iranian buildup indicates the possibility of Iranian plans to carry out military operations within Iraqi border villages in the region."

"These operations, which are planned by the Revolutionary Guards, were in response to attacks carried out by armed Kurdish wings opposed to Tehran launched from Iraqi border areas in Kurdistan," she said. Sidkan, Qal'at Dazah and other Iraqi border areas with Iran. "

The commander of the Revolutionary Guards, Major General Hossein Salami, said during a visit to the areas that are responsible for maintaining its security ground force of the Revolutionary Guards in northwestern Iran, including the border heights of the cities of Piranshahr and Sardasht adjacent to Kurdistan, that all mountain peaks on the northwestern border of the country are fully controlled Revolutionary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:54 am