Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China intends to invade the moon and rebuild it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China intends to invade the moon and rebuild it Empty China intends to invade the moon and rebuild it

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:19 am

China intends to invade the moon and rebuild it

Date of release: 2017/4/28

The European Space Agency (ESA) has announced that it is discussing with Beijing ways of cooperating to establish a Chinese base on the Moon under the name of "Moon Village", whose main goal is to reconstruct the moon with humans and then send them to Mars on consecutive flights.
    The Secretary-General of the Chinese Space Agency, Tian Yulong, disclosed the talks between the Chinese and European sides, according to Chinese media reports.
    "The Chinese have a great ambition for the discovery of the moon," said Pale Hastenday, spokesman for the European Space Agency (ESA). "The direction of space has changed since the space race of the 1960s."
    In the context, the European Space Agency described "Moon Village" as a platform to launch international flights involving missions from different countries of the world to Mars.
    The creation of a human base on the moon provides an opportunity for the development of space tourism and the search for minerals on the moon, ESA Director-General Johan Dietrich-Woerner said.
    Last week, China's National Space Administration announced a unmanned spacecraft to take it to its unmanned space station.
    China has ambitious plans over the next two years to launch a mission to collect samples of the moon in 2017, as well as the first exploration mission to the other side of the lunar surface.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Falforatnews.com%2Fmodules%2Fnews%2Farticle.php%3Fstoryid%3D96639&edit-text=

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:33 am