Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: conversion ratio of the amount of petro-producing provinces is a positive step

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: conversion ratio of the amount of petro-producing provinces is a positive step  Empty Deputy: conversion ratio of the amount of petro-producing provinces is a positive step

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Aug 2013, 7:55 am

Deputy: conversion ratio of the amount of petro-producing provinces is a positive step

16-08-2013 10:27 AM

Baghdad (news) .. MP for the National Alliance, Jawad al-Jubouri, said the project to divert a percentage of the amount of petrodollars from producing provinces to other non-oil producing positive step in economic terms.

Jubouri said (of the Agency news): This is a positive decision and rejected for non-producing provinces in terms of economic and moral because they feel that they have the right, such as the wealth of their country producing provinces.

He continued: petro-dollar project does not prevent non-producing provinces to seize the opportunity to search for other resources can be assisted income in infrastructure, adding that producing provinces is possible to look for these resources also even Atbaky leaning on oil.

He added: the national economy should no longer be dependent on oil because 90% of Iraq's budget is based upon, and this is unreasonable must pay attention to agriculture, industry, tourism and other other energy resources that help support the budget.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said earlier to the proposed law to deduct the cost of the damage to the non-affected provinces in the next budget to less inequalities and deprivation among the provinces. / End / 5. B. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:51 pm