Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nasraoui: Financial agree to exchange the remaining amount of petro-dollars project for the provinc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nasraoui: Financial agree to exchange the remaining amount of petro-dollars project for the provinc Empty Nasraoui: Financial agree to exchange the remaining amount of petro-dollars project for the provinc

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Oct 2013, 4:07 am

Nasraoui: Financial agree to exchange the remaining amount of petro-dollars project for the province of Basra (PFP

Yesterday at 1:50 pm

Tomorrow Press / Basra: Basra province, announced Tuesday, for the approval of the Ministry of Finance's request to maintain firing the latter part of the petro-dollars budget, amounting to one billion 170 million dollars of the total one billion and 750 million dollars.

The governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui for "tomorrow's Press," that "the total amount of petrodollars for Basra province of one billion 750 million U.S. dollars," noting that "the Ministry of Finance spent 571 million dollars, of which, in the remaining sum of one billion and 170 million dollars approved financial finally on the drained for conservation projects in the infrastructure sector. "

He added that "many conservation projects in the sectors of health, streets and housing are still waiting for the disbursement of these funds to directly implement or complete what has been accomplished them."

And the province of Basra gets five dollars for every barrel of oil product on its territory, and according to the law of the petro-dollar project.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:35 am