Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Road to Development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Road to Development Empty Road to Development

Post by Rocky Thu 04 May 2017, 1:50 am

Road to Development

05/04/2017 0:00

Dr.. On behalf of the Patriarchs
    The first conference ended two days to prepare a plan before
    National Development Five - Year 2018 - 2022, which was
    held in Arbil , and the wide participation of ministries and
    government institutions as well as the participation of
    researchers and representatives of the private sector, this conference comes under international auspices by the United Nations Development Program and in cooperation with the Federal Ministry of Planning, and the question that I've had before attending the conference is: what is the purpose of preparing new development plans despite the failure of previous plans?!.
    Is the conference answered my question? Ajipkm with all
    frankness: I did not find Dhalte
    there, but I in turn
    no longer empty - handed as they say where I found a great desire
    by the participants to find realistic solutions to the problems experienced by Iraq on the economic, political and social levels , which reflected a heated discussion at its meetings.
    This plan is the first of
    three plans will be prepared
    within Iraq 's 2030 project, despite the expansion of its
    grand goals contained in the plan, and the lack of agreements with the philosophy adopted by the "growth is a
    balanced document to good governance
    and policies to improve asset management activities ,
    infrastructure and make it active catalyst for productive sectors , "but it came a new mission Bmntlqat if they succeed.
    The principles of basic plan demonstrates a new approach deserves praise where it was put to the fore the principle of the rule of law and access to justice The second principle was the mandatory plan , as well as other principles are also important, and here I would like to stop at the former principles and say they rectify an important core of the failure of previous plans for the reasons, but the challenge remains the extent of the ability to achieve these principles or not.
    Concerning the first principle you can implement the rule of
    law as a basic rule that exists for development over the next few period? As for the second principle , it is the entity that will compel the concerned authorities of the ministries and other institutions and the provinces? And what will be in the event of breach of these parties to implement the plan?
    I think humility and instead the development of possible plans to put a major goal we are working to achieve , which in turn draws our path to development, the first goal that deserves to work it is to attract foreign direct investment and the bodies of investment could not be a largely successful.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:02 pm