Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy calls for activating the work of the free zones

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy calls for activating the work of the free zones  Empty Parliamentary economy calls for activating the work of the free zones

Post by Rocky Thu 04 May 2017, 2:51 am

Parliamentary economy calls for activating the work of the free zones  

Announced that the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary member Harith al-Harthy, on Thursday, Iraq directed towards activating the work of free zones and the possibility of expanding its work space, as it financially vital sector tributary of the general budget.

Harthi said in a press interview followed the "Economy News", that "Iraq can diversify the financial revenues of non-oil through the activation of Al free zones to achieve significant financial returns by investing its geographical location, which is the shortest link between the two poles of the eastern and western ways of the world."

He added that "we obviously economic policies in the country are almost non-activated and inaccurate, and that took advantage of the country's resources that come from the border crossing points and did not reach its revenue to the central government, for example, the resources that are supposed to come from the Kurdistan region of Iraq."

He called Al-Harthy, to "activate other sectors, including industrial and agricultural sector, the religious tourism sector as the equivalent of oil revenues and be a substitute for it as well as to take advantage of the bilateral agreements that Iraq held with Ajawaroo countries by extending the transfer between him and the surrounding and the rest of the world countries lines."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:44 am