Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A slight reduction in the prices of agricultural crops in local markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A slight reduction in the prices of agricultural crops in local markets Empty A slight reduction in the prices of agricultural crops in local markets

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2017, 2:36 am

A slight reduction in the prices of agricultural crops in local markets

07/05/2017 0:00

Baghdad / roar Ammar dropped fruit and vegetable prices in local markets, after some crop prices have risen significantly over the past few days, at a time when the Ministry of Agriculture pledged to provide food basket in the market at affordable prices. The price ranges kilogram of tomatoes in the local market, currently from 750 dinars to 1,500 dinars, after hitting 3,000 dinars before the duration of the official Gizh.altdt ministry spokesman Hamid Naev, said a special statement »Sabah», he said that his ministry had promised earlier this month, reducing crop prices in local markets, adding that prices are currently higher than in the previous decreased, specifically for the crop Tamatm.oadav that the coming days will prevent the import of a number of agricultural crops , including tomato crop, due to increased domestic production, pointing out that the rise prices witnessed during the past few days back To the transition between winter loop and summer in light of the significant decline suffered by the domestic production for a variety of reasons, especially that some of the vocabulary, especially tomatoes perishable and non-Tkhozan.utaba Naev that his ministry and within the directions to protect the local product from the competition counterpart imported, working to encourage farmers through the provision of means of support full agricultural process, noting that the ministry aims to cover consumption of crops grown locally, pledging that the food basket in local markets in the coming days will be full of various agricultural crops at affordable prices.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:43 am