Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National: the issue of the election commission where the "political smear" very clear

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National: the issue of the election commission where the "political smear" very clear Empty Deputy for the National: the issue of the election commission where the "political smear" very clear

Post by Rocky Mon 08 May 2017, 3:00 am

Deputy for the National: the issue of the election commission where the "political smear" very clear

08/05/2017 

National Alliance MP Habib Terminal, said today that the issue of the election commission where the "political smear" very clear and have been addressed much that what happened to the assault on the Commission is the best proof of this.
    Terminal In an interview for "direction" explained that what happened from the attack on the Commission at the headquarters of its work by the political party confirms that the interrogation process that got no evidence of a failure of the Commission, but refute the view of some, indicating that the interrogation of the Commission does not mean sacked but the practice of the process in a democratic and clear through secret voting process in parliament.
    He added that the vote against the conviction was not completed in terms of the number of votes required for a 127 voice any half plus one, forcing the Presidency of the parliament to collect 50 signatures to withdraw confidence from the Commission, noting that the dismissal of the Commission will enter the country in the problem of the fact that it will set a time for the Committee of Experts ceiling in the selection of new members of the Commission.
    He continued: The current mechanism to dismiss the Commission and this confusion is to try to create a vacuum that some bigger than the issue of impeachment and subject.
    It is said that the Iraqi Council of Representatives voted against the conviction by 119 votes answers Chief Election Commissioner and the conviction by 118 deputies with 15 votes deemed corrupt or invalid.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:01 pm