Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Law: America talking about the presence of military bases in Iraq and the government is c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Law: America talking about the presence of military bases in Iraq and the government is c Empty Deputy for Law: America talking about the presence of military bases in Iraq and the government is c

Post by Rocky Tue 09 May 2017, 3:24 am

Deputy for Law: America talking about the presence of military bases in Iraq and the government is committed to "silence"

09/05/2017

Confirmed member of a coalition of state law, Deputy High Nassif, today, that the American side is talking about the presence of US military bases in Iraq, including about 20 thousand US troops and the government is committed to "silence".
    Nassif In an interview for "direction," she added that "there is a deception of the Iraqi government and the lack of clarity about the size of US forces in Iraq," asserting that "the presence of military bases, US forces and a strategic decision regarding Iraq's sovereignty and can not be the Iraqi government approved in isolation from the legislative authority and approval of the political forces" .
    She explained that "the Americans more clearly from the Iraqi side in the number of troops in Iraq, and the government denies completely the presence of military vehicles and fighters," indicating that "the return of the American occupation"
    She noted that "the United States did not comply with the security agreement with Iraq and has been disabled for the past years, a survivor and is canceled but the relationship between the two countries control".
    He noted that "there is a clear weakness in the Iraqi decision about the liberation of Mosul operations because of the US decision and foreign interventions," adding that "the delay in the battle saps morale and capabilities of the security forces and the popular crowd."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:13 am