Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The most prominent of abandoned Trump administration since taking office "campaign dismissals"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The most prominent of abandoned Trump administration since taking office "campaign dismissals" Empty The most prominent of abandoned Trump administration since taking office "campaign dismissals"

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 3:13 am

The most prominent of abandoned Trump administration since taking office "campaign dismissals"

US President Donald Trump 's management has seen the movement of resignations and dismissals since her first month at the White House, some of them like throwing sandbags to help the Trump balloon to fly after political pressure from political opponents.

After only 10 days of taking office, President Trump sacked Minister of Justice acting Sally Yates, the largest advocate for the federal government, on January 30, after it refused to defend the travel ban on nationals of seven countries with a Muslim majority laws.

Just an hour after the dismissal of Yates, Trump sacked Charge the Department of Immigration and Customs Daniel Ragsudail and replaced him with Thomas Homan, on the back.

Has been managing the biggest political shake because of the disclosure of contacts to the National Security Advisor Michael Flynn with the Russians during the election, Trump was forced to distance beside him for feelin who resigned on February 13 , 2017

and accused Flynn to discuss the subject of US sanctions with the Russian ambassador to the United States, reports said that he had misled US officials on his conversation with the Russian ambassador.

Named Trump Steve Bannon a member of the National Security Council on January 28, but he made his removal from the Board on April 5 2017.

Although Bannon was very close to Trump and took over as head of executive officers in the election campaign to him, the national security adviser , Gen. Herbert Mamaxtr did not was uncomfortable in dealing with Bannon among the most sensitive circles of the White House, according to media reports he spoke.

The appointment Bannon, the owner of the site 'Britbart News' right - wing, which brought harsh criticism of the political ruling class has sparked considerable controversy and protests over what was seen as 'politicization' of the Council.

The White House announced on May 9 that President Trump Max James Comey from his post as director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI.

The decision to dismiss Kumi, based on recommendations from the Minister of Justice Jeff Schenz, in a letter from Trump says' you can not drive effectively, and that the White House needed steps to restore confidence. "

The Intelligence Committee in the US House of Representatives has called Kumi to testify in a closed session on the second of May about the intervention of Russia , the US presidential election.

The US president said in his message heading to Kumi 'I appreciate that you informed me, on three different occasions, I was not the subject of investigation. But I, however, agree with the assessment of the Ministry of Justice that you are not able to lead the office in an effective form. "

Trump said in a statement that ' the FBI is one of the most respected institutions in our country, and today represents a new start' for this institution.

The Kumi confirmed before the Committee itself on the twentieth of March that the federal police are investigating the possibility of a 'coordination' between the close of US President Donald Trump and Russia before the elections.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=156073

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:29 am