Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

18 earthquakes have hit the Seattle area in the last 24 hours – 40 tremors last week

Lobo
    Lobo

18 earthquakes have hit the Seattle area in the last 24 hours – 40 tremors last week Empty 18 earthquakes have hit the Seattle area in the last 24 hours – 40 tremors last week

Post by Lobo Thu 11 May 2017, 6:00 pm

18 earthquakes have hit the Seattle area in the last 24 hours – 40 tremors last week

By
    Strange Sounds
    -
    May 11, 2017

Seattle-area is currently hit by a small earthquake swarm with 18 tremors reported in 24 hours.

About 40 tremors have been recorded in the last week.

18 earthquakes have hit the Seattle area in the last 24 hours – 40 tremors last week Earthquake-swarm-seattle-areaAt least 40 earthquakes are rattling the Seattle area since a week. 18 in the last 24 hours. via Seattle Times
    Did you feel the swarm? After two earthquakes early Thursday near Bremerton in the Kitsap Peninsula – M3.5 and M2.6 – , another M3.4 quake off Whidbey Island was reported by more than 700 people to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) and rattled homes from Vashon Island to Bellevue to Lynnwood.
    The earthquakes were the latest in a series of 18 tremors that have have hit the Seattle area in the last 24 hours. None had a magnitude greater than 3.6. Moreover, 40 tremors have been recorded in the last week in the same area.
    The tremors are striking along the Seattle fault, which runs from Sammamish, through Bellevue, the southern edge of Seattle, and on to Bremerton.
    According to seismologists, it is likely the Seattle swarm will end soon. Moreover, there is no reason to believe the Bremerton swarm would trigger the Whidbey earthquake, 50 kilometers away. A coincidence?
    http://strangesounds.org/2017/05/18-earthquakes-seattle-area-in-the-last-24-hours-40-last-week-swarm-map.html

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:30 pm