Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bazzaz refuses to participate in the Brussels meeting for "double the level and discuss the proje

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bazzaz refuses to participate in the Brussels meeting for "double the level and discuss the proje Empty Al-Bazzaz refuses to participate in the Brussels meeting for "double the level and discuss the proje

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2017, 5:35 am

Al-Bazzaz refuses to participate in the Brussels meeting for "double the level and discuss the projects of the regions"

BAGHDAD, May 16 (KUNA) - Iraqi journalist Saad al-Bazaz refused to participate in foreign conferences to discuss the division of Iraq into the provinces, said Saad al-Bazzaz, the owner of the Oriental Media Group in a statement received by (Iraq Press) A meeting on Iraq to be held in Brussels. " Bazaz attributed his lack of participation to the "low level of participation," adding that "research on regional projects is also unacceptable." Many European capitals and cities are holding conferences looking at the future of Iraq. Some of them are interested in focusing on the reconstruction of liberated areas and the return of displaced people with international support, while others fail because of their call for dividing Iraq into regions. Participation. Finished (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:51 pm