Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea experimenting with a new anti-aircraft system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea experimenting with a new anti-aircraft system Empty North Korea experimenting with a new anti-aircraft system

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2017, 4:05 am

10:21 - 28/05/2017

Ashraf North Korean leader Kim Jong-on to test a new anti-aircraft system, as reported by means of North Korean announcement Sunday amid an atmosphere of high tension on the peninsula.

The North Korean leader attended in recent months, the experiences of wearing a military character. Last Sunday has overseen the launch of a ballistic missile medium-range experience. Monday the UN Security Council condemned the experience of North Korea and threatened sanctions extra.

The news agency said North Korean Kim "was attended by testing a new type of guided weapons anti-aircraft system" designed to "monitor and hit various targets flying in all directions." The agency did not say when this took place experience.

Pyongyang conducted a test of the new system in April 2016 but spotted flaws in it, the agency said. She added that Kim was able this time to make sure that all the gaps in the system "has been fully addressed."

She said Kim expressed his satisfaction because the effectiveness of this system, "which monitors and chasing targets have increased dramatically as well as accuracy."

He said the North Korean leader said the system "must be produced in large quantities and spread all over the country, such as forest, to destroy the dream of the enemy to control the frenzied atmosphere completely." Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/28/162112/

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:17 pm