Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Parliamentary announces economic hosted soon to Acting Governor of the Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary announces economic hosted soon to Acting Governor of the Central Bank Empty Parliamentary announces economic hosted soon to Acting Governor of the Central Bank

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Aug 2013, 11:50 am

Parliamentary announces economic hosted soon to Acting Governor of the Central Bank

Haider Ali Jawad - 08/24/2013 - 2:31 pm

Said a member of the Committee on the economy and investment parliamentary coalition of Kurdish blocs Mahma Khalil Sinjari for hosting the soon-to-Governor of the Central Bank of proxy and officials where to find out what plan it and prepare the correct policy to sell the dollar and raise the value of the dinar. "

he said at a news conference today that "the hosting will be to find out the reasons for the failure of the bank invest in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. "

said Sinjari "Today Balance sovereign Iraqi through more than $ 76 billion distributed in international banks and there is increasing balance, and out of Iraq from Chapter VII is not reasonable to keep the exchange rate in the Iraqi market more than 1,200 dinars, "calling for the central bank to improve the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

explained "that the central bank has failed to invest historic achievement which Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII, which was supposed to lead to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies."

He Sinjari "We are in the Economic Commission call on officials at the central bank to prepare a new strategy and policy and plan effective during the period of time to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar for the advancement of economic reality and achieve the desired goal."

and "there must be a balance fixed to Iraq in line with the tally sovereign

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Parliamentary announces economic hosted soon to Acting Governor of the Central Bank Empty Re: Parliamentary announces economic hosted soon to Acting Governor of the Central Bank

Post by Neno Sat 24 Aug 2013, 12:09 pm

T-3 Material, sounds like ol Turki better shape up or he is going to be shipped out... QUACK... ,;)
    charlie
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Parliamentary announces economic hosted soon to Acting Governor of the Central Bank Empty Re: Parliamentary announces economic hosted soon to Acting Governor of the Central Bank

Post by charlie Sat 24 Aug 2013, 1:43 pm

one of those great/not so great articles - they want to but they are stuck
    Escalade1
    Escalade1
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Escalade1 Sat 24 Aug 2013, 2:35 pm

I agree, get it done or you can be replaced also!!!
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 25 Aug 2013, 11:16 am

Neno wrote:T-3 Material, sounds like ol Turki better shape up or he is going to be shipped out... QUACK... ,;)
    I agree!, long overdue, I'm just glad to see someone on their A$$ to get it done!:D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:30 pm