Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Central Russian defends "ruble liberalization" strategy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Central Russian defends "ruble liberalization" strategy Empty President of the Central Russian defends "ruble liberalization" strategy

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:07 pm

President of the Central Russian defends "ruble liberalization" strategy

01/06/2017

Direction Press / AgenciesThe head of the Russian Central Bank, Elvira Nbeaolina on Thursday that the central sticking to the strategy of "float the ruble", although there are some negative effects on the economy.

In an interview with the channel "CNBC" America took place on the first day of the forum "Petersburg economic," Nbeaolina expressed confidence that the liberalization of the currency and the advantages of economic benefits than negative aspects.

Nbeaolina also confirmed that the Russian Central does not intend to intervene in the local currency market, where she said: "Nothing artificial."

The Russian central bank moved, in 2014, to the floating exchange rate of the national currency, according to a new strategy of targeting inflation, based on the installation of the ruble exchange rate policy dissipated the country's reserves of gold and hard currencies.

Earlier, Nbeaolina said that the ruble is close to its real value, adding that the Russian Central did not see any threat to financial stability in Russia due to the devaluation of the ruble.

Analysts see the decline in Russian currency eases the burden on the general budget of Russia, so the fact that the pace of decline in the price of a barrel of oil in the event of Russia's currency calculated slower than the pace of landing the US currency.

Also it stimulates the weakness of the ruble's purchasing power of the Russian government, as Russia gets more rubles of its oil source, which means that the decline in the value of the ruble reduces the negative impact of falling oil prices.

The Russian currency exchange rate at the present time about 57 rubles per dollar, after it was at the beginning of the year 2014 at the level of 33 rubles.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/167074.html

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:22 am