Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian Central keeps the ruble float

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian Central keeps the ruble float Empty Russian Central keeps the ruble float

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2017, 3:59 am

Russian Central keeps the ruble float

21:00 - 06/05/2017

He said head of the Russian Central Bank, Alvira Nabealina, the central intends to maintain the floating rate of the ruble, pointing out that the price fluctuations remain a problem can be reduced through diversification of the economy.

She Nabealina in a speech to the Russian parliament "Duma": "fluctuations of the ruble is still a problem, and many businessmen complain that .. price fluctuations will fall with the decline in our economy's dependence on the export of raw materials .. ie with the trend to diversify the economy, and if we look at the the experience of other countries, which has a more diversified economy, we find that inflation has a lower, more stable prices. "

According to her, the ruble float, allowed to maintain a central airbag safe, as increased foreign exchange reserves, (now constitute a little more than $ 400 billion).

She added Russian responsible: "We have talked about the long-term goals, and under favorable conditions, we are ready to increase the safe and our masters wind to $ 500 billion, but it will only happen in the event of full confidence in the stability of inflation and the balance of the securities markets" ./ ended 25 d

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/05/164721/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:55 pm