Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Martyrs Foundation grants billion dinars for the victims of Karrada

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Martyrs Foundation grants billion dinars for the victims of Karrada Empty Martyrs Foundation grants billion dinars for the victims of Karrada

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2017, 2:52 am

Martyrs Foundation grants billion dinars for the victims of Karrada

04/06/2017 1:50

Baghdad / Jinan Asadi
    awarded Martyrs Foundation more than one billion and 120 million dinars for the victims of Karrada's 224 bombings , said Director General of the victims of terrorism in the organization Tariq Faramaa Mandalawi statement »Sabah»: The value of the compensation granted by the foundation among the victims of Karrada bombings, amounted to billion and 120 million dinars for 224 treatment approved by the sub - committees formed for this
    purpose.
    He said the amounts were by five million dinars for the martyr, revealing that the total number of transactions completed by those committees reached 236 treatment, stressing the lack of ratification of the 12 treatment because of Alnicosat relating to disabled victims, adding that his organization will be accomplishing immediately after the completion of those Alnicosat and bringing them to the Foundation Law and to grant their families allocated to them financial allocations according to law 55
    for the year 2015.
    He pointed Mandalawi that the number of the injured who received allocated to them financial grant after medical committees approval of 50 treatment, since the grant was in proportion to the injury of the injured according to the law , as calculated five million dinars infected with the T Overcome the injury of 75 percent , while giving an amount of four million and 500 thousand dinars to three million range suffering a ratio of 75 to 50 percent, while grants 2.0005 million dinars from his injury without the 50 percent, articulating the number of people living with transactions completed last for a period of , 72 hit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:52 pm