Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Health: the high number of victims of Karrada to 324 martyrs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Health: the high number of victims of Karrada to 324 martyrs Empty Ministry of Health: the high number of victims of Karrada to 324 martyrs

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Aug 2016, 4:01 am

[size=30]Ministry of Health: the high number of victims of Karrada to 324 martyrs[/size]
    01/08/2016 10:05 | Number of Views: 17
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up
    Minister of Health and Environment Adila Mahmud said the number of victims of the suicide attack in the Karrada district of central Baghdad on the third of July has risen to 324 and that number is expected martyr for the rise.
    She said Hamoud told Reuters that the number of victims is likely to rise at a time when forensic teams working to determine the identities of the victims.
    The Minister of Health that "The ministry had announced on the seventh of July that the death toll from the blast reached 292, but the number increased yet to be proven that people initially registered as missing were among the victims."
    The car bomb coming from Diyala province, a suicide belong to gangs of terrorist Daash exploded near a shopping mall district of Karrada in central Baghdad on the third of July have killed 292 people and wounded more than 200 others, and the victims were mostly young people most violent explosion witnessed in Iraq after 2003.
    It is scheduled to hand over the Ministry of Health and the Environment, on Monday, 34 bodies a second meal of the bodies of the martyrs of the bloody explosion witnessed in Karrada, after he handed over the ministry in 26 of the last month, the bodies of 36 martyrs as the first meal to their families.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:03 am