Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Martyrs Foundation: Law will issue special instructions victims of terrorism within 30 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Martyrs Foundation: Law will issue special instructions victims of terrorism within 30 days Empty Martyrs Foundation: Law will issue special instructions victims of terrorism within 30 days

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Oct 2016, 2:54 am

[ltr]Martyrs Foundation: Law will issue special instructions victims of terrorism within 30 days[/ltr]

Since 10.20.2016 at 09:52 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Martyrs Foundation announced on Thursday that it Stsdor on the Law of the victims of terrorism instruction during the month only.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Director General of the Department of terror victims Tariq Mandalawi in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Help Law 57 for the year 2015 the victims of terrorism would be completed within 30 days."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Mandalawi, that "there is a delay happened after a serious law, and also to the Committee of Martyrs and victims of political prisoners in the Iraqi Council of Representatives is following us complete instructions and direct the work of the committees in their functions in accordance with the average No. 57 in 2015 the law."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And they asserted that "there will be a complementary role more and larger in the rapid completion of these transactions and that the government program focuses on simplifying government measures" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:58 am