Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: 2450 aircraft crossed Iraqi airspace in two months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: 2450 aircraft crossed Iraqi airspace in two months	 Empty Transportation: 2450 aircraft crossed Iraqi airspace in two months

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Jun 2017, 3:30 am

Transportation: 2450 aircraft crossed Iraqi airspace in two months  

Announced that the Ministry of Transport, Thursday, for crossing the 2450 plane atmosphere Iraq during the two months the past, stressing that the preparation of aircraft increased continuously .
    It said the ministry in a statement news received " Economy News , " a copy of it, that the " establishment of the General Aviation Civil announced for the preparation of aircraft transiting the airspace of Iraq , which amounted to (2450) aircraft for the period from 2017 / 4 / 27 until 2017 / 6 / 8 ."
    The transfer of the statement from the Minister of Transport Kazem cup Hammami confirmed that " the atmosphere of Iraq is open in front of all aircraft civilian world and all companies aviation wishing to cross the aircraft airspace of Iraq " , adding that " the preparation of aircraft increased continuously ."
    He added that the " lines of flight to countries neighboring prefer to use the airspace of Iraq to shorten distances and time to provide the service better for passengers " , noting that it " is monitoring the preparation of aircraft transiting airspace of Iraq from by relying on statistical Portal data in the section of the control air of the authority of the Aviation Civil ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:00 pm