Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish-Iraq-Kurdish talks on referendum conducted

jedi17
    jedi17

Turkish-Iraq-Kurdish talks on referendum conducted Empty Turkish-Iraq-Kurdish talks on referendum conducted

Post by jedi17 Fri 16 Jun 2017, 8:57 pm

Turkish-Iraq-Kurdish talks on referendum conducted
    8:10 AM ADMIN
    Ankara/ Iraq TradeLink: Official Turkish reports said that Ankara is conducting talks with Baghdad

and Kurdish government on "withdrawing from the referendum decision".

Turkey denied imposing "direct sanctions" without seeing the results of such talks.

"Turkey has good relations with the Kurdish region and will try all possible means to convince the Kurds to cancel their decision, which is damaging and unnecessary", the sources added.

"We hope that the Kurdish region will have a positive stand on this subject", the sources expected.

The Iraqi Kurdish region announced that the coming referendum will take place in September, 2017.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:58 am