Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

More than 70 wanted arrested in Tuz Khurmato

chouchou
    chouchou

More than 70 wanted arrested in Tuz Khurmato Empty More than 70 wanted arrested in Tuz Khurmato

Post by chouchou Mon 02 Sep 2013, 7:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / More than 70 wanted were arrested on Monday east of the Tikrit city, a police source in Salahuddin province said.

“The joint force of army and police carried out this morning in Tuz Khurmato district east of Tikrit , raid and search operations where it has arrested 75 wanted,” the source told “Shafaq News”.

“The operation was carried out according to accurate intelligence information ", adding that "the detainees were taken to a security center for interrogation and then refer them to the competent courts to complete legal proceedings,” the source added.

Salahuddin province(125 km north of Baghdad) in western Iraq witness since years ,attacks by car bombs, roadside bombs and silencer weapons against the forces of the army and police, local officials and civilians, as security forces has been unable to control them despite the operations carried out against armed groups.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

More than 70 wanted arrested in Tuz Khurmato Empty Re: More than 70 wanted arrested in Tuz Khurmato

Post by Neno Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:19 am

Lets see if they are ever proven guilty.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:50 am