Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Ambassador appointed as Assistant Secretary General of Arab League for Political Affairs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Ambassador appointed as Assistant Secretary General of Arab League for Political Affairs  Empty Iraqi Ambassador appointed as Assistant Secretary General of Arab League for Political Affairs

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Sep 2013, 3:25 am

Iraqi Ambassador appointed as Assistant Secretary General of Arab League for Political Affairs

(AIN) –The Ambassador, Fadhel Jawad, appointed as the Assistant Secretary General of the Arab League for Political Affairs, where he is the first Iraqi person that occupies this post since more than twenty years.

Jawad talked to the journalists after receiving his new post on Wednesday ”I will exert my best efforts for the favor of Arab joint work where the political affairs are within the Arab League priorities since the Arab nation are undergoing very special circumstances in this duration.”

”I will be keen to ensure success all the files which I will receive from the Ambassador, Ahmed Bin Hilly, the Deputy Secretary General of the Arab League where I will receive my duties as the Assistant Secretary General of Arab League in September,” he added. \END\

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:14 pm