Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al Safi was appointed Assistant Secretary General of the Arab League

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al Safi was appointed Assistant Secretary General of the Arab League Empty Al Safi was appointed Assistant Secretary General of the Arab League

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 2:11 am

[size=30]Al Safi was appointed Assistant Secretary General of the Arab League[/size]
    05/03/2018 08:00 | Number of readings: 257
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs named Safa al-Din al-Safi as assistant secretary-general of the Arab League.

The Spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ahmad Mahjoub said in a statement received by "Trend Press" a copy of it, that the naming of net comes after the Council of the League at the ministerial level to the memorandum of the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Iraq no. 3 / c / 5/1552 on 2018/3/4 In accordance with Article 12 of the Charter of the League and article (9) of the Staff Regulations, and after the intensive diplomatic efforts of the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs and in cooperation with the Secretariat General of the Council and Ministers, which culminated in reaching this high Arab position in the Arab League.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs congratulated the Iraqi and Arab achievements and thanked the Permanent Mission of the Arab League and its staff, who worked hard with the remaining members to achieve this diplomatic success, adding to the series of previous successes in bringing Iraq to the top positions in Arab and international organizations.

Al-Safi served as Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs and Minister of Finance and a former government agency.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:22 pm