Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Daily Telegraph: Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states supporting militancy directly and indirectly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Daily Telegraph: Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states supporting militancy directly and indirectly Empty The Daily Telegraph: Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states supporting militancy directly and indirectly

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jul 2017, 2:09 am

The Daily Telegraph: Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states supporting militancy directly and indirectly

06/07/2017

The Daily Telegraph confirmed, Thursday, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states to support radical thought directly and indirectly, noting that Saudi Arabia is at the forefront of those countries.

The newspaper said in an article published today in number, Saudi Arabia has strongly denied a report accusing her as "the greatest supporter of extremism, which is funded at the level of the country and the people of mosques and other institutions in the West."

The report issued by the Henry Jackson Foundation for research that Saudi money helps to spread the Wahhabi ideology followed by militants.

The paper pointed out that "other Gulf states in the region, such as Qatar and Iran supports hard-line thinking either directly or indirectly."

The Daily Telegraph stressed that "there is no justification that the mosques, imams and schools in Britain rely on external financing," noting that "France and Germany have banned any kind of external support to these institutions after the two terrorist attacks." jh

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/171590.html

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:04 pm