Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Operation of the first unit in the gas generating station Mansuriyah in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Operation of the first unit in the gas generating station Mansuriyah in Diyala Empty Operation of the first unit in the gas generating station Mansuriyah in Diyala

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jul 2017, 2:00 am

Operation of the first unit in the gas generating station Mansuriyah in Diyala

History of edits:: 2017/7/7

{Diyala: Euphrates News} Ministry announced the first operation of the electricity generating unit in the gas Mansuriyah in Diyala province.
    The statement said a spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity Musab teacher agency {Euphrates News received} a copy of it today , " the presence of Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, the Deputy Minister for Production and Project Engineer Adel Kazem flow, was on Friday, operation of the unit generating the first in the gas Mansuriyah station in Diyala province, run card previews of {120} megawatts, will rise over the next two days to {180} MW ".
    "The station consists of four generating units each power unit {180} MW, the total capacity of {720} MW."
    The statement continued that "units of the three station other, will enter into service in turn, over the next three weeks, having been rehabilitated by the US General Electric Company, as a result of damage to the station by terrorists in 2014, after the station was in trial operation stage in a timely manner by the French company Alstom executing station ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:44 am