Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Operation of the second unit in Nasiriyah power station

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Operation of the second unit in Nasiriyah power station Empty Operation of the second unit in Nasiriyah power station

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Nov 2018, 1:46 am

Operation of the second unit in Nasiriyah power station

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Nasiriyah thermal power station resumed operation of the second generating unit in it after maintenance was completed, thus contributing to increase its energy production. All power transmission lines affected by storms and rain were returned to work in Dhi Qar governorates.
    "The second unit in Nasiriyah thermal power plant started production after the end of the 54-day maintenance work," said the electricity director of the province, Faisal Mohammad Ruwaydi, in a statement carried by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" Vibrations b (turbine) that was supposed to call uBut it was completed by the engineering and technical staff of the Directorate, including contributed to increase its production of energy to more than 005 MW, "noting that" the total of the three units, which produce up to more than 400 megawatts and the rate of 150 megawatts per unit, To more than 100 megawatts produced by the second unit has been maintained. "
    Ruwaidi said she had contracted a Russian company to maintain the first unit at the station. Adding that "his circle restored all the lines of towers affected by the storms that have been exposed to the province recently to work in the areas of the sector of the market Senate in the district of Al-Fohoud and Al-Karma and Al-Fattar districts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:06 pm